The International Hyperhidrosis Society (IHHS) sets the standard for trusted editorial content and audience engagement in the hyperhidrosis community. To further its commitment to editorial excellence and support its mission, the IHHS relies on a variety of revenue streams, including corporate sponsorship.
Millions of excessive sweating sufferers rely on the International Hyperhidrosis Society as a leader across platforms from research to education to connectivity. Our programs reach hyperhidrosis sufferers and those who care for them in every corner of the world.
We know that for those hyperhidrosis sufferers who do seek medical advice, endure hyperhidrosis for 10 years before doing so. Help us shorten the time that millions suffer alone and in silence.
For additional information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lisa J Pieretti, Executive Director by using our Contact Us form or call 267.977.6336.
All IHHS funding sources, including corporate sponsors, are considered under the "access" principle, which means that IHHS has no list of sources from which funding will not be accepted. However, potential conflict of interest and problems of community misperception, confusion, or similar reason regarding the funder's role and/or influence on programming will be considered in accepting or rejecting underwriting. All sponsors must abide by our Corporate Sponsorship guidelines.
Corporations, foundations, researchers can:
- Provide grants for awareness, education, research, sampling, advocacy
- Become a sponsor of Web site pages or sections
- Participate in our Fan Faves program and get the word out about great sweat management products through deals, discounts and other incentives
- Include us in matching gift programs
- Send us relevant sample products to share with members at our events
- Link to our web site
- Donate published study reprints for distribution
- Distribute our brochures to physicians.
- Use SweatHelp to recruit patients for relevant product reviews and clinical or market research projects